Gracias. [L]

Les agradezco de verdad, a los que entran a mi Blog & leen las cosas que escribo, gracias de verdad, a los que siguen mi blog y debes en cuando entran. Gracias, de corazGrón.

Seguidores

sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009


BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN.

It`s been in the past for a while
I get a flash and then I smile
by It was
Am I crazy?
I still miss you b
areal
It was right
But it burned
is All these ash
To had to survive
All that's lef
t`s
here did the love go ?

WI don`t know
losing you forever ? After
When it`s all set and done How could I be
all the time we spent together I have to know why
ing I`ll never Fi
I had to lose you Now you`ve just become Like everyt
hnd again at the bottom of the ocean Doo doo do Doo doo do do
ered For a while you w
Do do do do do do dooo Do do do do do do do In a dream you ap
pere here So I keep sleeping To keep you with me I`ll draw a map Anc the dawk
love go ? I don`t know Whe
All the memories that I got What I`m missing I’ll keep re-living Where did th
en it`s all set and done How could I be losing you forever ? After all the time we spent together
t the bottom of th
I have to know why I had to lose you Now you`ve just become Like everything I`ll never Find again
ae ocean (talking) this is it let go breath breath You I’ll have to let me pull me to be the ever understand
to hold you if you don`t want to tell me you l
just don’t let go of the time that we both had and I don't ever want to see you sad Be happy And I don't want
ove me babe just know I`m gonna have to walk away I`ll be big enough For both of us to say Be happy Doo doo do Doo doo do do (be happy , be happy )

Do do do do do do dooo Do do do do do do do

Be happy